03/14/22 Update Newsletter
Our goal at FirmTamer is to enable your firm to become more efficient so that you can bill more while working less. To that end, we want to let you know about some recently-released FirmTamer Feature Updates:
- Email invoices to clients directly from FirmTamer. Previously, you only email invoices to clients if you were using our integrated merchant services account from Forte. Now, you can email invoices even if you don’t have a Forte account.
- A “View Extra Details” button has been added to the “View” task popup from the Board. These details include the ‘Created At’ date, the ‘Date In,’ and who created the task.
- You can now customize the wording on your Invoice Footer and Email Footer from the ‘Company Settings’ page.
- If you have a Forte merchant services account, you can add a link on your website to accept online payments. Those payments automatically download into FirmTamer. A new feature has been added to easily link those payments to the respective clients. This linking feature can be found on the Invoicing > Payments screen.
- Our weekly tutorial video (see below) demonstrates how to customize invoice/email footers and to email invoices to clients.
Feature updates are automatically applied. You do not have to do anything to install them.
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.